Information posted on site is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in US. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
We use users’ personal information to:
All information contained by us is treated as strictly confidential and we does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
• The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
• We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
• We also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Golden Blood Frenchies retains such information.
• We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• We may also share personal information with:
– Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
– Service providers who help with our business operations.
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to .